Can a person that had PCP and a CD4 of 58 when diagnosed become a distance runner?

I was diagnosed back in 2005 with PCP pneumonia and a CD4 of 57 however now have been healthy for years and have CD4 of 820, I exercise somewhat and try to eat right and am interested in attempting to run enough to start marathons. Seems that when I try to run I can't go very long, are my lungs damaged from the PCP or will my endurance progress with training?

PCP can damage lungs. Whether or not yours are damaged, I cannot determine over the Internet. Talk to your HIV specialist. He should be able to check simple pulmonary function studies. Whether your lungs are damaged or not, continue to exercise and eat right! Even if you can't run a full marathon, at least you'll look better naked!

Taking Truvada and need for practicing safer sex (TRUVADA PrEP, 2010)
A graduate student seeking hel....transfered $40...ref #8SP0xxxxxxxx