Do I have HIV ?

its been 3 months since i had unprotected sex and it was the 1st time i did it. i want to know what is happening with my body, last sunday morning when i woke up i felt i had a fever but disregard it thinking it was only due to the weather, but the next day bit of rashes appear i assume again that it its due to allergy and now the rashes are gone im feeling okay but the joints in my fingers are aching but no redness or swelling ? i searched for the possible causes and these are HIV, chronic fatigue syndrome and kidney disease. i think its kind of a weird thing that those things happened within 5 consecutive days. i just want to add i'm 20 years old student so fatigue is already presented.

looking forward for your help.

I can't tell you exactly "what is happening with (your) body" over the Internet. What I can tell you is that your decision to have unprotected sex placed you at risk for STDs, including HIV. I would advise you see your doctor for an STD screen and evaluation of your current symptoms. You'll also need an HIV test at the three-month mark.

Finally, I very strongly advise you never put yourself at risk again.

Nurse exposed to HIV + blood
Please answer Dr. Bob (CASUAL CONTACT, 2010)