Insertive anal sex without a condom...

I was caught off gaurd the other night. I had sex with this incredibly hot guy who turned out to be HIV +. According to the guy his viral load is undetectable and he takes meds (Truvada and something else). I am negavtive. I was the insertive partner and did not use a condom. He ejculated on me (on intact skin). I ejaculated in him. What are teh chances that this one stupid mistake will result in me being infected? I also have a piece of scar tissue just below the head of my penis. At one point many years ago I thought it was genital warts, but now am not sure. Please help.

Unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive places you at considerable risk for STDs, including HIV. If the exposure was within the past 72 hours, you should begin HIV PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) immediately. Whether you take PEP or not, you will need HIV-antibody testing at both the three- and six-month marks. I agree this was indeed a "stupid mistake." You would be wise never to make it again!

As for your possible genital wart, you need to have this evaluated without delay. You could be exposing your sexual partners to HPV.

Wise up guy and start taking some responsibility for your actions!

RE: Precum-filled Penis tip touched stripper's body...Pls help...worried sick!
OCD/anti-depressants and ARTS