Negative Elecsys-HIV Combi test

Doctor, Please reply to my question, i'll be giving a donation either you do reply or not as i see this web site very effective!

I had a protected vaginal and oral sex with a girl i met in a night club, 2 weeks after i did a Elecsys-HIV Combi test and it was non reactive 0.112 COI Is this test conclusive or i need to do another one later? When? I'm very worried,i did not have clear symptoms but i couldn't sleep well during the first week, hand and foot sweating and poeple told me it's alcohol withdrawal symptoms as i stopped completely and suddunly drinking after the famous night. Now i can't stop thinking about this and my anexity is getting worst and worst. please advise Thanks and best regards

HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark (window period) are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent if the sex was "protected" (assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break). However, if you want the comfort of a conclusive HIV test, you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during this holiday season. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive test is negative.

Good luck. Happy Healthy Holidays.

Exposure thru latex gloves
re: hiv/aids