Exposure thru latex gloves
Dec 10, 2010
I made another man cum while wearing a latex glove. There was no other contact or touching with him. The glove was intact the whole time and I did use a water based lubricant. While there was cum and lubricant on the outside of the glove, there was no fluid or moisture that penetrated the glove when I removed it. Is there any risk of HIV transmission? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not! By the way, even if you didn't have the gloves on, your HIV-acquisition risk would still be nonexistent! HIV cannot permeate intact skin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.