Exposure thru latex gloves

I made another man cum while wearing a latex glove. There was no other contact or touching with him. The glove was intact the whole time and I did use a water based lubricant. While there was cum and lubricant on the outside of the glove, there was no fluid or moisture that penetrated the glove when I removed it. Is there any risk of HIV transmission? Thanks.

No, of course not! By the way, even if you didn't have the gloves on, your HIV-acquisition risk would still be nonexistent! HIV cannot permeate intact skin.

Thrush doesn't mean you have HIV!
Negative Elecsys-HIV Combi test