scared of hiv results

hi im a 23 year old female i have just been tested for hiv it took me months to go to a clinic and get tested for it im so scared waiting for the results i feel as if im going out my mind its all i can think about and to top it of i got to wait 2 weeks for my results the nurse said to me that she wasent worried and i seemed to be at a low risk of having hiv but i think i am as ive had unpretected sex more then once ive asked the people i had unprotected sex with if they have ever had a blood test and they said yes and that they was hiv negitive i have just came out of a relationship 3 months ago wasent with him long 9 months and was having unprotected sex he had a baby 1 year ago and surley was tested for hiv back then he always said he was clean but thinking about it i dont know seen as he wont even phone me when ive asked him to ... im so scared ive searched the internet over and over again my eyes hurt i just dont know what to do while i wait...i have been tested for hiv 2 years ago and that was negitive but like i said ive had unprotected sex more then once. ive also seen on the internet that if you was a o negitive blood type you may not beable to get hiv is that true?

My advice is to stop having unprotected sex and then you won't have to worry.

As for blood type O negative, no, that is not true. HIV is a virus; it doesn't care what blood type you happen to be, just as it doesn't care if you're gay, straight or Tea-Party crazy.

Good luck with your test results. And, by the way, what happened to the punctuation in your post? Or did you try to create the longest run-on sentence in history?

Dr Bob, what's really going?
I am back my dear friend! Question about HIV type 3