|false negative test result
Dec 9, 2010
hi DR BOB I wanted to ask if an anti anxiety medication ( CITALOPRAM-CIPRMIL ) causes false negative result . thank you jerry
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Advair And False Negative Test Results
- Can Famciclovir Result In False Negative Tests?
- Thrush After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.