Faint line on test

Dr I took test and a very faint line came up on two test so they told me I was poz it was really faint. I explained to them that I just got a flu shot 4 days ago and I'm on antibiotics. The line on the rapid test that shows the test happened wad bright red but the poz line was super faint on both test. So do I have HIV? They took my blood to send it for a confirmatory test

Unfortunately there is no way I can interpret just how faint "very faint" is over the Internet. Generally speaking, positive test results are not subtle. Sending off a confirmatory ELISA with reflex Western Blot is reasonable if your rapid test was difficult to interpret. As for your question "do I have HIV?" we won't know until the test results return. A more basic question is did you put yourself at risk for HIV/AIDS? If you have not, there is no reason for concern. However, if you have, the only thing you can do is wait for the test results and be resolved never to put yourself at risk again.

possibly stepped on a needle. very very worried college student
Condom broke? Risks and PEP consideration?