Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Help me pleasee...donated $80 to your charity

Hello Dr. Bob,

I am writing this 4th time to u, please please answer I am in huge stress. I have sex with an escort 7 days back, she took my penis in her mouth (latex condom on), and inserted my penis in her vigina for not more then 1min with less then 4-5 repeatation, condom is still on. No where during the activity condom broke and I was using latex condom. I am very scared after this activity, i have never been to prostitute in my life now i am scared that I might have got infected, I am feeling some symptoms such as pain in my left leg my hands are burning diarrhea since 2 days. dont know wherether this is anxiety or signs that i am infected. PLease Dr.Bob help me I am donating $80 to your charity....

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. Your fears are irrational and unwarranted. They most likely are the result of guilt.

Your symptoms are very consistent with stress and anxiety. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your fears, you should contact your doctor for help in controlling your anxiety. Anti-anxiety medications and psychotherapy counseling could be very beneficial in helping you confront and conquer your fears. I'd also suggest you spend time reviewing the wealth of information on this site. You should find it equally enlightening and reassuring.

Be well. Happy Holidays.

One test enough? Please, please! I will donate!
possibly stepped on a needle. very very worried college student