|Strayed once last week and living with fear - final questions
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks for your earlier replies, they've put my mind at ease a bit. I have made 100$ donation as well. I have two more questions:
1. While giving the handjob she sat on my lap which had a minor scratch that I got from the towel a few minutes back on the bed during her rough massage. The scratch was red with skin peeled off, but no blood. Assuming she sat on that scratch and her vaginal fluids touched the scratch, will that be a risk? I'm praying to hear a no from you.
2. After the handjob event the sex worker gave me another shower, but I am not sure whether she washed her vagina as well and then touched my penis base as I was drunk. Assuming she washed her vagina after the session and then washed my penis base, is there a risk if she had vaginal fluids in her hands? I'm praying to hear a no from you.
I will tell my wife about the incident, but don't want to scare her of the HIV issues if it's not warranted as she has a history of depression and may end up harming herself.
Thanks heaps! R
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. If HIV infected-fluids come in contact with non-intact skin, there is at least a theoretical risk for HIV transmission. That said, for the scenario you mention, the acquisition risk would be extremely remote at best.
I'm glad you have decided to level with your wife. Honesty is never the wrong decision!
Thanks for your tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during the holiday season.
Be well. Good luck. Happy Holidays.
Strayed once last week and living with fear - you're right Dec 4, 2010
Thanks for your reply. You're right that I just didn't have a wash and rinse activity. She gave me a handjob and massage. I read on other posts that handjob would not be a risk. Based on all the activities that happened that night I'm living with fear of the following:
1. During shower she touched her vagina with warm water and soap and then she touched my penis immediately with the same hands in the shower. This was before the massgae and the handjob. Is this a risk as she may have vaginal fluids on her hands?
2. She gave me a back massage which was very rough. After the massage the next day I saw dark red spots on my back, but I'm pretty sure there was no blood. Is this a risk assuming she had a cut on her hands?
After that night it seems my world has fallen apart. I'm not able to concentrate at work and living with fear of losing my wife and job. Getting more depressed as each day passes.
By answering these questions you are doing an amazing job and god will bless you with all happiness in this world.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Glad to hear you at least got your money's worth!
Regarding your current questions:
My assessment and advice remain unchanged (see below). In addition you should consult your physician or a mental health professional to help you cope with your anxiety, guilt and depression. Medication and/or counseling can be very beneficial.
Strayed once last week and living with fear Dec 3, 2010
I'm a happily married man and I made a huge mistake as I strayed once last week as my wife was overseas. I went to a sex worker and she washed my Penis with warm water and soap, which was ok. She then washed herself with warm water and soap and then washed my Penis again with warm water only. Now I'm really worried if she's HIV+, could she have transmitted the virus this way. Your quick response will be much appreciated. My wife is back tomorrow and I'm in fear whether to tell her or not and if HIV testing is required. I could not find a related answer anywhere on the forum.
I'll make a 100$ donation right now.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV-acquisition risk from the wash-and-rinse activities described in your post would be nonexistent. But is that all that happened? It seems odd you would hire a sex worker for just this activity, but if that's all that happened, the only thing you have to be concerned about is not getting your money's worth!
Regarding your wife, I always recommend honesty. Even if there is no HIV risk, you are already "living in fear" and this stems primarily from guilt. Leveling with your wife is not only the best way to confront your guilt and anxiety over your lapse in judgment; it's also the right thing to do. If she's worried, you could always use latex condoms with her for the next three months and then get a definitive HIV-antibody test. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if going through this exercise decreases anxiety and fear, it may well be worth the time and energy involved.
Thank you for your generous tax-deductible gift to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.