whats really wrong with me

Eia 1/2 neg wbc12.7hematocrit40.8 abs neutrophil8.7 lymphocyte%20.7 I've took over ten hiv test all neg but have symptoms swollen lymphnodes rash on back and recently got diagnosed with diverticulitis I made my peace and tell all the doctors must be another strain they asure me its in my head ever scenes the med for the diverticulits infection for ten days metronidazole 500mg. Nos my tonsols have something coming,out from them I no that's a infection I tell my doctor she told me that it was nothing not to worry. im a male about 36 yrs old.I need answers please I noticed That your very honest thank you very much and sorry for some miss spelling.

Don't fret about the "miss spellings" (although it is a bit amusing you actually misspelled misspellings!). I'm more concerned about your refusal to believe the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are not HIV infected. Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty comprehending? You've had "over ten" negative HIV tests. What else do you need, a partridge in a pear tree?

I'm not denying your symptoms; I'm merely pointing out HIV absolutely cannot be the cause of those problems! I absolutely agree with "all the doctors": your fears are completely unwarranted and totally irrational.

I suggest you seek psychotherapy (counseling) to help you confront your irrational fears surrounding HIV. Continue to work with an internal medicine doctor for any persistent problems you may be experiencing. But remember, the cause of those problems is not HIV. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

HIV transmission from ejaculation on chest
Woo Hoo - Thank You