HIV transmission from ejaculation on chest

Hello doctor, Let me just say that I have been reading questions and answers from you. Im thankful for people like you in the world who take time to help out others.

Long story short, I tested negative for my last test in september. After, I had sex with a condom, but afterwards my sex partner ejaculated on my chest and stomach. I have come to terms with myself that I can be very paranoid about HIV. I doubt he has the disease, but if he did... could I get it like that? Thank you for your time, I will donate.

The HIV-acquisition risk from latex condom-protected sex followed by ejaculation on your chest and stomach would be essentially nonexistent. This assumes the latex condom was used properly and did not break and also that the skin on your chest and stomach was intact.

I agree with your self assessment that you can be "very paranoid about HIV." I would suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in the archives and on the related links. Pay particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. HIV/AIDS often becomes less fear-inducing when you understand the facts about the virus. If you remain fearful, consider counseling. Psychotherapy can help you confront and conquer irrational HIV fears. Remember, sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during this holiday season.

Be Well. Stay well. Happy Holidays.

13 months negative ab test but still worried
whats really wrong with me