Scared to death - Strip club experience

I had been to a strip club yesterday and had a VIP sessions with a girl.

She gave me an unprotected handjob. Reading through the forum, I Understand that has no risk. But I was actually fingering her wet pussy during that time. After the session, she gave me napkins to wipe off and I used the same hand with which I fingered her to wipe my penis off. I'm worried if her fluids got in contact with my penis and I'm scared. Will I have HIV?

I really appreciate your help and as a mark of that I will make a donation after your reply!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated during this holiday season.

Be well.

Looking for final reassurance (tested negative for HIV)
Are these normal symptoms?