Carrying HIV Meds into US for 2 week vacation

I am traveling to the US from Asia for a short 2 week vacation in Mar 2011. I already have a US visa that predates my HIV acquisition. I am worried that my medication will be seized by the immigration & custom authorities in the SFO airport when I land. Even though I have learned that the Ban on HIV+ travelers has been lifted I wonder if the immigration guys at the airport got the memo.... Pls advise on whether it will be difficult to get my medication through customs.

"No worries mate!" as they say in Australia. I can assure you everyone has indeed gotten the memo. The ban is now nothing more than a bad memory.

Safe travels!

Re UPDATE : Dear Dr.Bob - i deeply apologise for my previous letter - but please help me Kind Sir.
Strayed once last week and living with fear