Oral and then Fear

Hello Doctor,

Thanks for being there. I have made a donation to your wonderfulorganization concertedeffort.org. and was hoping that you could answer a question.

I had a female sex worker (I DID NOT KNOW THAT UNTIL LATER)take my penis in her mouth for a few seconds. I did not not cum and asked her to stop after a few seconds.

Four weeks later, now have a bad case of diarhea. Should I be scared of HIV? I honestly had her stop in just a few seconds.

Pleae let me know your thoughts.

The HIV-acquisition risk for insertive oral sex is extremely low. That your potential exposure only lasted a few seconds further reduces an already extremely low risk.

Should you be concerned you contracted HIV? No.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Be well.

getting irriated
how long hiv+??