getting irriated

actually, i was reading a article on AIDS a few years bac in high school.i was so curious abt it that i started reading so much on it.like everyone else , i started imagining symptoms. After 2 months of sleepless nights, i got tested and it was negative. but the thing is, this whole 2 months of fear wrecked me completely.its been 4 yrs since this whole thing happened, but every second i live ,there is this constant fear of getting infected. i have become so skeptical. if i go to hospital for medical injection, i start sweating. inspite of the nurse reassuring that its a new needle/syringe, i jus find it really hard to trust them, unless they open the pack right infront of me.i would jus imagine every worst possible ways i could get infected.i just cant help thinking that way.i go to the parlour to get white heads removed, i ask them if we had sterlised the remover, he would say yes and still i would convince myself i might be at risk.few weeks back i went to the dentist. i had cracked lips. i had to get my braces tightened.the doc was using latex gloves. wen he touched my lips, i was getting worried if he was using a new gloves or if he didnt , infection might pass on to me thro cracked lips, i get scared wen one of my friends poke me with a compass,i am scared of using using friend's bathroom, his toileterries, his towel,infact their toothpaste... the exact thing that runs in my mind is: " wat if he is infected, wat if he masturbated and didnt wash his hands properly, wat if it contaminated the tooth paste" i know its crazy. but its out of control .its like i have to watch myself every second to make sure i am safe...even though ther is no risk at all.i sometimes feel i need an appointment with a pschycatrist. i cant live my life in fear. i fear the thought of blood, sex and needles everything related to it.. can u tell me what i should do...

You're "getting irriated"??? What's that?

Can I advise you what you should do? Sure. I suggest you do exactly what you yourself suggested: see a psychiatrist. You accurately identified your problem and what should be done about it when you wrote: ". . . I know it's crazy, but it's out of control . . . I sometimes feel I need an appointment with a psychiatrist . . . I can't live my life in fear." BINGO! There's your answer. Your fears are completely unwarranted and totally irrational. Don't delay. Get the psychiatric help you need.

Dr Bob, can you please help me and my family?
Oral and then Fear