Just a BIG Thank You !

Hello Dr Bob,

I just would like to let you know that in commemoration of World Aids Day I have donated an amount to your organization.

I also would like to thank you again, and all the others here who do such a great job answering questions, with all my heart. I really really appreciate all the things I learn on this site.

Thanks for having taken the time to answer me twice this year ! I promise I will get the courage soon to do my test (six months have not yet passed, so I'm not too late yet)

Wish you great health and happiness ! Greetings from France

Bonjour!

On behalf of the many lives that your one gift will touch, please accept my heartfelt thanks. If we all just did our part, we could stop HIV/AIDS cold in its tracks.

Regarding your upcoming test, I'm confident you will have the courage to do what you know must be done. Remember, when it comes to HIV, knowing is always better than not knowing, no matter what the test result shows! I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and shall always be HIV free. Write back with your test results so we can (hopefully) WOO-HOO together, OK? Don't keep me waiting!

Bonne chance! A bientot.

When to test for STD's (Please answer very worried)
World Aids Day 2010