O Dear Bob I need your help

I am 37 year old male. I won't BS you and tell you I've only had unprotected sex one time in my life. I will say the last time I had unprotected sex was 25 weeks ago. 4 months after possible exposure I had blood drawn at the hospital. The test was chemiluminescence. Results negative. At 25 weeks I received a negative Home Access result. I never had swollen lymph nodes, fever, headaches. What I did have after about 4 months post exposure was a dry cough and a 'sinus' infection I've never experienced before. The ENT gave me prilosec. It took care of the cough and sinus trouble. All thru month 5 and 6 I have had painfully sore limbs. Forearms are pins and needles aching, icy hot dulls the pain but not for long. How much can I rely on my test results and not these strange events to my health? Thank you, I love you, everyone on this forum does.

Your negative HIV-antibody tests out to 25 weeks are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

I can't diagnose the cause of your current symptoms over the Internet, but what I can do with absolute certainty is advise you what's not causing them: it's not HIV!

Thanks for being honest about your lapses in judgment. So many folks aren't!

Love you too!

Be well. Stay well.

3rd time posting, no reply. i will donate asap.
When to test for STD's (Please answer very worried)