Blood group O and HIV/AIDS
Dec 1, 2010
I have heard so many times from friends that when you are Poz and you have blood group O, the results can come out Negative. How true is this? can HIV hide when blood group is O? please explain this to me.
Response from Dr. Frascino
What you heard "so many times from friends" is absolutely false. HIV doesn't care what blood type you happen to be, just as it doesn't care if you're gay, straight or bi-curious closeted Republican. HIV is a virus. It does not discriminate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.