New Donation ( REF EPFE6XXXXXXXXX) i love to help you becasue you always help me. (Low Risk Situation) Last question

Doc thaks for your asnwer and support. You only answer me about fingering, but would you recommend a hiv test for a only episode of cunnilingus or that kind of cunnilingus of touching wet vaginal lips..... medical point of view?

New Donation ( REF EPFE6XXXXXXXXX) i love to help you becasue you always help me. (Low Risk Situation) Nov 30, 2010

Dear Doctor, first of all let me give you thank you for de recital favorites by Nissman.. I love it. Here i am again a litle worry.I have written to you the past days but I have not had the luck to get an answer from you. You already know me and know that I am a men with panic or fobia with HIV. Here is the situation, I went to a night club last tuesday and my friends paid to me a vip lap dance with the stripper. The facts: She start dancing naked and I kissed hers thighs and legs around the pelvis near the vagina, y never put my tongue inside her vagina or licked her clitoris. But my lips and nose touched slightly their vagina by the movements of the dance that stripper did, while I kissed hers thighs really near of her vagina. So yes my lips touched slightly her vagina. Additional, i put one of my fingers inside her vagina and masturbate her for no more than 30 seconds. Here is my question...Would you recommend a test for this episode? Under medical Point of view its necessary to take a test only for this incident. thanks for your always support. Im gona do what ever you recommend me. If you say thats is a neglible risk and move on, i wil, and if you think that its better take a test, well i will doit. The stripper has a 30 days ago hiv negative test.

Response from Dr. Frascino Hi,

Welcome back to the forum.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent, assuming the skin on your fingering finger was intact. HIV testing would not be warranted.

I'm delighted you are enjoying Barbara Nissan's CD thank-you gift for your last donation to my foundation. Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I will be performing an AIDS benefit with Barbara Nissan next summer. She's a phenomenal pianist and very kind soul.

Thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and its two-prong mission to (1) provide crucial services to men, women and children worldwide living with HIV/AIDS and (2) promote HIV/AIDS awareness through advocacy and education. Your tax-deductible gifts are warmly appreciated.

Regarding your fear of HIV, try reading through the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links. The better informed one becomes about HIV and exactly how the virus is, and is not, transmitted, the less frightening HIV becomes. Ultimately, if you remain fearful, counseling may be beneficial in helping you confront and conquer your fears. Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking!

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Sorry for the confusion. My statement "your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent" was meant for the entire episode -- the lap dance, kissing, lips and nose touching vagina, minimal cunnilingus and fingering. The caveat about having intact skin on your probing finger was to make sure there were no extenuating circumstances.

Hope that clarifies things.

Test at 17 weeks conclusive?
In a foreign country and need advice...