HIV Contraction?

I recently had a date with this awesome guy, whom i knew was HIV positive, I wrote a research paper on HIV and AIDS a week before so I thought I knew the risks. At the end of the date we kissed and I ended up going down on him, one lick on his... ;) well I did not taste any precum and only had the whole thing in my mouth for a second or two. Could you relate to me the risk I may have caused for myself for becoming HIV positive. Also, the guy has been undetectable HIV positive for 3 years now.

You kissed your buddy goodnight and ended up with his tallywhacker playing tonsil hockey in your mouth? WOW. That must have been some kiss.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. Oral sex is considered to have only a very low risk for HIV transmission. Add to this your exposure was only two seconds in duration and your stud's HIV plasma viral load has been undetectable for three years and the risk becomes extremely remote. If you're worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

I Just Dontated at the website www.concertedeffort.org please help.
false positive due to hepatitis A and cold or flu