I Just Dontated at the website www.concertedeffort.org please help.

First of all Doctor Bob I just donated it wasnt much as I am in college.

First my expouser was 3 years ago and was an encounter of unprotected vaginal and oral sex with a female of unknown status...... it was a one time thing. I am not permiscious been with 5 woman in my life and I am now engaged to my beautiful fiance. This happened BEFORE I MET MY FIANCE we are completely monogamous :)she is a RN,BSN and I am trying to get into medical school

anyway 3 weeks after this one time act of stupidity I became very ill..... white spots on my tonsils, dry cough, very sore throat, conjuctivitis, swollen lymphnodes behind my ears, in my neck, and under my arms...... also strange skin spots like several cherry anginomas, a pyogenic granuloma on my shoulder, pain during ejaculation , ect. and a rash on my glans penis and severly red urethral opening....

Like I said this is all before I met my fiance:

I have tested several times about 20+ which have been all negative.... the vast majority has been oraquick tests..

10 weeks past this encounter my internal med doc did a viral load and it was undetectable.....

it has been over three years at this point and I still have all the swollen nodes behind my ears , both sides of my neck, and under my arms.... I also still get white spots on my tonsils and red spots that come and go in my cheeks.also I feel like im getting stuck in the feet and big toe with a toothpick is this nuropathy?....

I tested 09/03/2007 at my university health clinic in dayton ohio and it was a regular EIA for HIV 1/2 it was Negative... through Compunet lab.

Ive tested so many times I forgot about this for a while until this..... My fiance came to me and has a pretty large swollen node in her neck.... it stings her and has been there over a month now..... we were both tested negaitive when we first got together..... I am the only person she has ever been with. we are both 24 years old....also now her feces is extremely black and smells horriable... any connection?

I tested negative with a regular blood test in september this was about 2 years and 10 months after this only possiable exspouser.... Everywhere I read says lymphnodes behind ears, in neck, and underarms point to HIV......

I read that some people will not test antibody positive is this true?

could this be delayed seroconversion and I am not testing positive on EIA?

is there a link to my fiances black and extremely strong smelling feces?

Is there any way I still could not be testing positive for HIV? and as a result now gave it to my fiance?

please provide your additional thoughts..... Thank you for your time

Hello College Guy,

First off, testing 20+ times out to 2 years and 10 months qualifies for more than "several times." Such testing is extremely excessive. Your gazillion negative antibody tests (both rapid OraQuick and EIA) plus your undetectable HIV plasma viral load at 10 weeks are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-already-able! Exactly what part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding? Simply put, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. You've had way, way, way too many already.

Regarding swollen lymph nodes, please note the vast majority of cases of swollen lymph nodes have absolutely nothing to do with HIV/AIDS! Lymph nodes swell for literally thousands of different reasons.

Could you have delayed seroconversion? No, absolutely not. Remember, you had an undetectable HIV plasma viral load at 10 weeks. That type of testing does not rely on anti-HIV antibody production, but rather assays for a piece of the virus's genetic material.

If your fiancee has had absolutely no HIV risk (remember, you are definitively negative), then she could not possibly be infected.

Black stools could be related to many conditions, such as gastrointestinal bleeding or taking iron supplements. She should be evaluated by a general internal medicine physician (internist) for this problem. Both of you should be followed by an internist to evaluate and manage any ongoing or persistent ailments. But remember one thing is absolutely certain: the cause of your ailments and symptoms is not HIV, OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Good luck to you both.

New Donation ( REF EPFE6XXXXXXXXX) i love to help you becasue you always help me. (Low Risk Situation)
HIV Contraction?