SORRY DR FRASCINO BUT THIS IS URGENT!

Hi Dr Franscino, firstly i want to say what a great job your doing, i admire your work! but i went to a brothel last night in Australia and i was having sex with a woman and im a male, and i didn't realise but as i was having vaginal sex with her i pulled it out and realised the condom had broken, do i need to take PEP? im not sure what to do and im really scared and my anxiety is killing me literally!Please help me Dr Bob?

PEP is generally recommended for significant HIV exposures. Whether it would be recommended for your situation depends somewhat on the likelihood that your Sheila was positively charged as well as other variables -- local trauma, concurrent infections, etc. I would recommend you begin PEP now and then contact an HIV specialist physician over the next day or two. The HIV specialist will take a very detailed history, document your degree of risk and advise whether PEP should be continued.

New diagnos for serodiscordant couple. How do we deal with this?
"a kiss is NOT just a kiss" when it = HIV! Please answer...I'll be happy to donate $50