WOOOOHOOOOO, you were wright, like always!!!!

dear doctor,

writing a guy from croatia again....

i was on test 80 days after, and my results came back negative.... can this be the end of my story??? is this test conclusive???

now, i will wrote something for other who are worried...

i had protected vaginal intercourse, with unprotected frottage and fingering with hagnail which wasnt bleeding...

after three and a half months i got simptoms, you know, classic, temperature, sore throath... doctor told me i had some bubble on my farings, he also told me my spleen was bigger (he ckecked it with touching, and i am sportman, so would hard to feel it), who also sad that my limphnoddes are little biger ( which is after every sore throath).... ( all that after i told him that i am thinking about hiv, so he was probably in fear too) next thing, MY BLOOD PICTURE, THE WORST THING!!!! my leukocites 7.6, TROMBOCITES 155, LYMPHOCITES 1.70, and i also had some atipic lyphocites, but doctor told me that it isnt realible, because it is a machine who count them, so it count everything that it doesnt know as atipic( the only good thing from him)

JUST LIKE IN HIV.... THAT WAS THE END OF ME!!!!!

TIMING PLUS SIMPTOMS PLUS BLOOD PICTURE = HIV!!!!!!!!!!!

i was sure that i have it, i told my whole family, i prepared to take medicins, i wasnt atracted with girls any more... the end....

than, i wrote to our dear doctor, who said to me that my chances practicly doesnt exist if condom didnt broke... yes, i checked a condom during the intercourse, and after, and all the seemen was in it, but my mind didnt know anything anymore...

so i said, ok, i got it somehow, i dont know how, but i got it....

i went to a test after 80 days, thinking it will be positive for sure...

you know what, it came back negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, ALL THE SIMPTOMS I HAD, AND THAT YOU HAVE, CAN BE CAUSED BY ANY OTHER DISEASE, YOU CAN NOT JUGDE BY YOURSELF, BECAUSE OUR MIND IS STRONGER, HE WILL CREATE EVERY SIMPTOM YOU WANT!!!!!! SO ONLY A TEST CAN TELL IF YOU HAVE OR DONT HAVE HIV!!!!!!!!!

so doctor, i have two questions for you: .... can this be the end of my story??? is this test conclusive??? ( 80 days, (11 and a hlaf weeks), 4 days less than 12 weeks)( i am healthy 20 years old man, who doesnt take any drugs or kortikosteroids, which could affect on my imune sistem to doesnt create any antibodies, and a ELISA machine in croatia is modern, i asked them) first time, you told me to go on test only for my peace.. ( protected sex, and she claims that she isnt positive)

and can i donate you in erste bank?????? i dont have open account on internet!!!!! ( it is the smallest thing i can do now for all of you people, GOOD BLESS YOU, AND I HOPE THE CURE WILL BE FOUND IN NEAR FUTURE, AND THAT DRUGS WILL BECOME MUCH BETTER)

thank you doctor, GOOD BLESS AL POSITIVE PEOPLE!!!!

Hello Croatian Guy,

I would consider your nearly-12-week negative HIV test to be definitive. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with the rest of the forum readers.

WOO-HOO!

Thanks also for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information for the foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

HIV or not?
Last night encounter