HIV + blood touched

Hello. Im a nurse woriking in an impatient setting. One of the patients I was caring for was HIV + and had Hickman for IV access. I was checking blood return on his Hickman. After I finished, I noticed there was still blood remaining in his catheter line so I went to flush the line. I used an alcohol pad to scrub the hub and flushed the line (I did not have gloves on). When I was throwing away the alcohol pad, I noticed a drop of blood on the pad. Do I have a chance of becoming infected if the blood might have gone through the alcohol pad and came in contact with my fingers? I used the hand sanitizer right away and washed my hands. I also didn't notice any cuts on my hand. Thanks

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.

Is this ARS or something else...Please help...I want to donate
I know you are busy 4th post and I will donate