Urgent - Failed Condom with Bar girl in Singapore

Hi Dr Bob... I just want to say what an amazing hob you do! My Situation is while getting down to business with a Fillipino Bar girl in Singapore the condom actually came off at some point! Im thinking it was a good 10 mins until I noticed maximum... anyway although the I went to an approaved sti clinic the following morning and was given nPEP 1 Tab lamivudine 150mg + Zidovudine 300mg (twice a day) and 2 Tabs Lopinavir 200mg, Ritonavir 50mg (Kaletra) (twice a day).... I hope this makes sense! Anyway I have had Diarrhea and Nausea especially and hour or so after taking but im coping! its been 3 days now so hopefully it will ease! Do you think the odds are in my favour... with the fact I starte nPEP 15 hours max after exposure and the worker had an unknown status. ( I read the phillipines had a very low prevelence?) and when do I have to test for HIV once I complete the cycle? Any help would be much appreciated! as I am so so down :(

Fron a stupid Scottish guy

Yes, the statistical odds are in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your Singapore fling. Your nPEP regimen is a recommended combination and the dosage is correct.

The guidelines for post-nPEP HIV screening recommend HIV-antibody testing at four to six weeks, three months and six months from the date of potential exposure. You can read much more about PEP in the archives of this forum. Have a look.

OMG IM FREAKING OUT... over just about everything. Haha.
Is this ARS or something else...Please help...I want to donate