Please help, Very Scared

Dear Dr. Bob, I dated someone for months. 5 times the sex was unprotected. The last time was Jun.7, 2010. I tested with Clearview 1/2 at 3 months, at 3 days short of 24 weeks I used Home Access. Both came back negative. Before this I have had some partners in my life and sometimes unprotected. I never tested before this. How conclusive are my results? I guess, I'm wondering, though rare, but possible, if there was a dual strain would it show up on these tests. Should I wait for 26 weeks to Home Access again? I have soreness in my thighs and forearms, and just 'know', despite negative results that I am positive. Thank you so much if you can answer my question.

Despite negative HIV tests out to 24 weeks, you "just know" that you are HIV positive??? Here we go again! Dude, as Dr. Spock would say, "that's just not logical captain!" Your negative HIV tests out to "3 days short of 24 weeks" are definitive and convulsive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are recommended or warranted. Whatever is causing your sore arms and legs, one thing is absolutely certain: it's not HIV!

Please review the chapter in the archives entitled "I'm Positive I'm Positive." It's filled with testimonials from folks who, just like you, were/are convinced they are positively charged despite irrefutable and overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Care to guess how many of these fluffernutters actually turned out to be HIV infected? Exactly zero! Yep, that's right: zero, zip, zilch, nada, not a one!

If you remain scared and continue having trouble accepting the truly wonderful news of your HIV-negative status, I'd suggest you seek counseling (psychotherapy).

Happy Thanksgiving Dr. Bob - Please don't throw me in with the Turkeys !!
Scared about acquiring HIV from prostitute