Count my blessings

Dear Bobby Bob,

With Thanksgiving(the best holiday, BTW. The only one to keep the original intent) fast approaching, i like to take tock of my life and count the blessings I have. You are at the top of the list. I wish you would write a book on how to survive and thrive in the face of adversity. Best seller, for sure. I think of you as a true healer of body, mind and soul, Bobbio. Hopefully, your health situation is as good as can be expected. What would we do without you? Stay well, Bobbio. the world needs you. If you come to Ohio in the near future, bring the longjohns. Getting cold here. mailed a contribution a week or so ago. no need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.

your biggest fan

Hi Biggest Fan,

Thanks for your very kind comments and ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated, particularly during this season of thanks!!! Personally, I have so much to be thankful for that if I started counting my blessings now I doubt I'd finish by Christmas.

I'll be back at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music in a couple of weeks. I'm not so thankful for the snow. . . .

Happy Holidays.

HIV Exposure 21 Days Into PEP
house of numbers