Ozonated Olive Oil for HIV Answer

Well.. I'm not surprised by your answer, THE BODY website is totally funded by Pharmaceutical companies - I've never seen such a looooonnng list as the one you've got putting money into this website. When you open this site, you ARE FORCED TO click off an HIV drug advertisement before you can read anything. What's also DISGUSTING is that for years now, the Gay Advocate magazine is FULL of advertisments on HIV meds. Last advocate mag I read had 30% hiv med ads in it. Actualy, they are not Ads they are Articles! It is sick what your Pharma directors are forcing down our throats.. and to be quite honest -- Homophobic! Why don't they put Ads in Time or Newsweek since anyone can get HIV now???

Anyway.. My October CD4's were 505 and my VL was 64.000 after the June 595/50.000 results. I am on no meds at the moment and my HIV specialist doctor was very happy about these results and wants to see me in 6 months -- which, to be honest with I am not so comfortable with (..Nerves, i guess).. But, he says I am doing great. I even am in contact with a doctor (unlike you) who supports Ozonated Olive Oil and practices Ozone Therapy with good results -- She was even MORE happy about my follow-up than my own Doctor. Unfortunately, she doesn't live in my area, so we communicate by email. Apparently, I am doing something right with this Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy, etc... Reading your answers, 99% of your responses are just about pimping these HIV drugs to worried, scared and vulnerable individuals who have unfortunately contracted this virus.

In your defense, I can understand why the so-called BIG PHARMA has created this website and has a team of vollunteer doctors to tell every worried infected person out there that "They've gotta get on meds as quickly as possible!". Because imagine that the key IS, let's say, coconut oil and ozone therapy - and that it not only alleviates HIV but Cancer, Hepatitis and Diabetes as well. My God, what would that do to the Economy? How many jobs would be lost, not only in Big Pharma, but in Hospitals, Clinics, Insurance companies, Research labs and even people cleaning the floors and working in the cafeterias at these places.. It would be a Catastrophe (with a Capital C!), for any Democratic, Republican or Tea Party President! So, they've got an inerest to keep a lid on it -- if such remedy exist.

So my question is...Why would a Health Care Professional such as yourself DISCOURAGE people from trying to find a natural remedy or cure? There has been ALOT of research done on Natural Meds. There is a scientific logic and proof behind each alternative approach, which you even admit to refusing to investigate yourself. MAYBE alternative meds ultimately do not lead to a cure... But conventional meds don't either. You talk about wasting my money on alternative meds.. I spend maximum 80 bucks a month on my alternative treatments, H2O2 included. A friend of mine spends more than 1000$.. and he takes ONE pill a day, is undetectable and has 500 CD4s. Curiously, HIV has made me MORE conscious about my health, so if I can find some natural way to control or with God's blessing kill it I don't see anything wrong with that.

P.S. Is HIV really a virus or a fungus? A form of Candida Albicans?? - There's an interesting archived THE BODY article on that.

Please note my work here on The Body is completely voluntary and my advice is based on nearly 30 years as a board-certified immunologist and HIV specialist physician who has treated literally thousands of patients with HIV/AIDS, done research on immune-based and other therapies to treat HIV/AIDS and published a number of articles in scientific journals, including articles on "quality of life" for HIVers. In addition, my advice is informed by my personal experience of being HIV infected for nearly two decades. I treated many folks with HIV/AIDS in the decade before effective antiretrovirals were developed. The array of alternative treatments tried was amazing. These included ozone treatments, by the way. I watched these HIVers die as the virus ravaged their immune systems unchecked and opportunistic infections and malignancies ravaged their bodies. If you want to re-try coconut oil or ozone therapy, that's totally your decision. If you want to believe these products will also cure cancer, hepatitis, diabetes and hemorrhoids, once again that's totally up to you. However, to state there is a "scientific logic and proof behind each alternative approach" is pure unadulterated poppycock! I'm a scientist and physician. What you are reading is pseudo-science or pure science fiction. But feel free to waste, I mean spend, your money on whatever snake oil you choose.

By the way, if pharmaceutical companies are putting advertisements in The Advocate, a gay publication, that would make them "homophilic," not homophobic. Advertising dollars go to a targeted market. Advertising in gay publications makes sense. There are antiretroviral ads in Time and Newsweek, but they are often difficult to spot, as they are crowded out by ads promoting Viagra, Cialis and multiple other products.

HIV really is a virus. Check out AIDStruth.org.

By the way, I disagree with both your doctor and your ozone-ologist. I would recommend you consider antiretroviral therapy now to prevent damaging immune inflammation and preserve immune function. But, that's just my opinion.

Good luck with your "natural way to control HIV." You'll certainly need it!

Husband tested poz
Stop taking meds for two weeks