do i have the risk of hiv

hi doctor im really very nervous i went to bath and my nannies baby bathed with me then all of a sudden he fell onto my erectum i meddiately pulled it out dont know if it was in the anus or not...do i stand a change to be hiv positif? i have been tested after 12 months and it was negative but i was using autrin tablets would this effect the results of the test?

Your "nannies baby" all of a sudden fell onto your "erectum" while you were in the bath? Hmm. Sorry, but you'll have to come up with a better (or at least more believable) story than that!

SCARED AND CONFUSED
Question re: occupational exposure (edematous legs)