For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

pls answer + 50$ right way RE:

hey doc

you told me that there is no transmitting risk of hiv via kissing even with cranker sore and oral sex with condom but my worries are after 2 weeks i got fever and rash on my face and it was hardly remain for 3 days and now after 5 weeks i developed rash on my both the hand so i am so worried from my imagination of hiv.......pls help me last time... so my questions are 1)mental stress and anxity about hiv can produce symptoms???

2)is my test is warranted ????

pls answer ans thanx for your advice .....

My assessment remains unchanged.

1. Yep!

2. Nope!

is it possible to have a baby without infecting my partner? (PrEP, 2010)
NO Symptoms