About tridot test results

Hi doc,lasttime when i had tridot test,i done it after 40 months from my exposure and i got result in test as a single dot not on hiv-1 or hiv-2.I got it on the above of them both in red color.but i had seen that if it appears as a red color dot instead of pink color it is hiv-positive.Is the dot in tridot is red or pink one.i had single dot on top of both hiv-1 and hiv-2 ie the third place where the dot appears.Reply pls i am worried about it.After ur answer I wil Donate 50$ to ur organisation.i have seen it in http://doctor.ndtv.com/faq/ndtv/fid/12092/Is_HIV_Tridot_an_ELISA_test_for_HIV__AIDS.html this link u check it out and reply pls

I don't have personal experience with the Tridot test system, but my understanding is that the dots are pink (light or dark). If you are concerned, talk to the testing center or laboratory where you had the test performed.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well.

Should I retest? Can I WOO-HOO? Please!! I'll donate as soon as Friday!
Very worried! Is this risky?