Please help me!!! I am scared and alone!

I went for an HIV antibody test one year from the date of a possible exposure. I used a commercial testing organization, "Request a Test", and my blood was drawn at LabCorp. However, I have started to question whether I can trust the results. Are commercial testing organizations reputable? I found this one on the hivtest.org website. Please let me know if I can trust this test or if I need to go to another testing site. I am so scared and have been convincing myself that I have multiple symptoms. I am depressed and withdrawn from others because I feel like I am alone in my fear.

Thank you for all you do! I would like to donate to your foundation and would appreciate any information on where to send a donation.

Scared in Florida

Hello Scared in Florida,

Yes, Request a Test and LabCorp are reliable. Your negative one-year HIV-antibody test is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed "well.")

Vaccine or Cure
4th post in I think as many days eeks, will donate!