To be alone or to risk myself trying to find a partner?

I'm HIV+ and today I was wondering if it really worth to search for a lifetime partner. Why I'm asking this? I know I'm HIV+ but also EBV + and HSV +, and negative for CMV, HHV8, HCV, HBV and HTLV. I fear being infected by these other virus and also by HPV. Are these fear rational? I know CMV and HHV8 can be transmited by a kiss, so, it's quite impossible to avoid to be infected searching for a lifetime partner. HCV, HBV and HTLV can be prevented by using condoms. But... HPV is partially prevented by condoms. Sometimes it appears that it is better not to think and just live. But, would I think this if it would mean a greater risk of kaposi's sarcoma with HHV8 or a colorectal carcinoma with some subtypes of HPV?

Personally I can't even imagine what life would be like without my spouse (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum). As you mentioned there are ways to minimize risk for STDs. Only you can decide what level of risk you are willing to accept.

Do I personally feel it's worth the risk to find a soulmate? Absofrickenlutely!

Dr i really i want to hear from you!and i promise i will donate!
Vaccine or Cure