|#1 Question that never dies: Window Period
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Doc, Would you consider a 6-month negative test after a receptive oral sex with ejaculation with a guy of unknown status conclusive? This a clear straight forward question!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Like all QTND (questions that never die), yours has an ATNC (answer that never changes). Yes, a negative six-month antibody test is considered conclusive. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. WOO-HOO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Restless Leg Syndrome Considered Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting Hiv If Using A Condom Correctly?
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
- What Causes Red Hands And Palms In Hepatitis C?
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- Chronic Candidiasis And Pancreatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.