|#1 Question that never dies: Window Period
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Doc, Would you consider a 6-month negative test after a receptive oral sex with ejaculation with a guy of unknown status conclusive? This a clear straight forward question!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Like all QTND (questions that never die), yours has an ATNC (answer that never changes). Yes, a negative six-month antibody test is considered conclusive. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. WOO-HOO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- 2nd Generation Elisa 3 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.