#1 Question that never dies: Window Period
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Doc, Would you consider a 6-month negative test after a receptive oral sex with ejaculation with a guy of unknown status conclusive? This a clear straight forward question!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Like all QTND (questions that never die), yours has an ATNC (answer that never changes). Yes, a negative six-month antibody test is considered conclusive. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. WOO-HOO.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Sharing A Shower?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Frottage?
- Can You Contract HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Can You Contract HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Cum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.