Chewing tobacco and false negative?

Hello im a healthcare worker that had an exposure to blood 5 months ago, i got a unknown status patients blood in my eyes and mouth. I have had swollen lymph nodes and some headaches for almost 2 months now, i also have itchy skin but no rash. I got tested right after the exposure, had an anti body test at 3 months that was negative, had a dna PCR at 4 months with another antibody test both were negative, and i did another antibody test at 5 months that was negative. I have two questions. Is it possible that my chewing tobacco habit could possibly cause me to be immunocompromised so i'm not developing antibody's, and is it possible i have HIV-2 and they are only testing for HIV 1? I would really appreciate and answer cause i'm driving myself crazy trying to self diagnose and i have trouble believing my negatives at five months. Thank you and i will make a donation to your foundation, there is lots of great information here thank you.

1. No. Chewing tobacco will not affect HIV test results. It may well kill you as a consequence of tongue, lip or throat cancer, but it won't invalidate your HIV test results.

2. HIV-2 is extremely rare outside endemic areas (West Africa). You can read more about this topic in the archives. Many HIV-antibody tests now routinely screen for HIV-2. Check to see what type of testing you had performed. HIV-2 screening is readily available if you feel you may have had an exposure.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

I would consider the testing you've had to date to be definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

False Negative on PCR Test? (GLORYHOLE ANAL SEX, 2010)
Dr. Bob...Porn guys says thanks and knows he is a fluffernutter