SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

HI DOCTOR FRASCINO, I'M AN ITALIAN GUY LIVING IN SPAIN. FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY CASE: LAST SUNDAY I WANT TO A SAUNA, I DIDN'T HAVE ANAL SEX AT ALL, I HAD AN ORAL SEX WITH A MAN AS A TOP, I DIDN'Y COME IN HIS MOUTH BUT AFTER THAT HE ASKED ME TO FUCK HIM BAREBACK AS SEVERAL GUYS HAVE DONE BEFORE (THESE ARE THE WORDS HE TOLD ME...). SO I GET SCARED AND I SUPPOSED HE WAS POSITIVE. ARE THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO GET INFECTED? IF SOME REST OF SPERM WAS IN HIS MOUTH IS THERE A POSSIBILITY HE COULD INFECTED ME? DURING THE "SEX MOMENT" HE PUT HIS FINGER IN MY ASS FOR A WHILE, DO I HAVE ALSO TO GET WORRIED ABOUT THAT? PLEASE, I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR OPINION. THANK U FOR ALL. A BIG HUG. P.

Hello Pisan P!

Why did you freak out only after sauna-guy asked you ride him bareback? After all, you were in a gay sauna. Shouldn't you consider all your partners could be HIV infected and take every precaution to prevent spread of the virus? Of course you should!!! (that would include partners both in and out of the sauna)!

The HIV-acquisition risk of unprotected insertive oral sex is very low. The finger prodding of your back door would not be considered an HIV risk, assuming the skin on the fingering finger was intact (not bleeding). That your feckless bottom boy may have sucked on numerous tallywhackers and drank gallons of spunk before swallowing your throbbing tallywhacker does not increase your HIV risk as far as having left over spunk still in his mouth.

HIV testing at the three-month mark would provide you with a definitive answer regarding your HIV status. It's recommended sexually active adults have routine STD/HIV screening every 6 to 12 months, depending on how active you are (or lucky you get!).

Thanks for the hug.

Good luck. Arrivederci .

thinking of suicide if
Follow Up (oral thrush concern in window period) with day 85 test result