casual contact, bloody nose
Nov 18, 2010
If you came into close facial contact with a HIV positive person that you knew had recently snorted drugs and had a bloody nose, what would be the risk if any with talking with them quite closely and inhaling any air/vapour from their nose?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nonexistent. HIV is not transmitted by inhaling air/vapor. Period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- Lemon Skin Cure And Hiv
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Out A Woman?
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.