|Good job Doctor frascino
Nov 15, 2010
I wat to thank you for the good job that you are doing in educating people on hiv and anwsering question for the people you are my hero ,jcc from mexico city
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello JCC from Mexico City,
Thanks for your thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Good Hiv Doctors
- Can You Get AIDS From Someone Who Doesn't Have It?
- Why Is A Cure For HIV So Hard To Find?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can Seborrheic Dermatitis Kill You?
- Does Having Cytomegalovirus Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.