this is not a question

Hello. how are you guys there? Thanks again for the hard work of education. I always have sex protected, with condom and other precautions. I notice ALL THE TIME, A-L-W-A-Y-S that people say "I am safe, I get tested regulary" when comes the opportunity to have sex unprotected with me. At that moment my automatic lock stops me from doing something insane. I admit I play with the moment but never get through more than permited. As I said people say "no worries, I am negative, I get tested regulary" as if the test gives you the status... NO!. The status is given by yourself, by your behaviour of not doing things that can bring any risk to you. The test is the way you check if insane conducts in the past had some consecuenses now.

I hope you follow my point because ok, lets have sex unprotected because I test regulary... that doesn't have any sense... i don't know your status and as well as I do now with you, maybe at the corner I will do it again.

You guys always emphasize the importance of the test, and is true. But the test as negative itself is a status you want to keep and not to loose. The test tells you that before the last two months you can maybe forget. But the test is not a garantee or a vacune, u r not certified. I prefer not doing things insane rather than testing every 3 months. In that way myself is totally sure how is my status. Cheers... isn't long? :P t.q.m. (I love u so much in spanish abreviations). Gabe

Hola Gabe,

:P t. q. m. !!!

Thanks for writing in and sharing your insight. I agree we must all be personally responsible for maintaining our health and assuring the virus is not transmitted. If we all did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks!

Be well. Adios!

Causes of False Negative HIV Antibody Test
Your Advice-2