Worrying about HIV result !!!

Good afternoon Dr. Robert, I am a GAY man. In June, i had sex with two different men. One is PROTECTED and one is UNPROTECTED. Then in September, (3 moths after exposure) i got the blood test which was performed by Melbourne Pathology - i think that is the quick blood test cause i got my result in the same day. And my result showed that i was negative. However, now when i weigh my body, it shows that i lost 1-2 kg since then. I was wondering if there is any difference in HIV testing if a person is gay or straight and if there is any difference in HIV testing between protected and unprotected sex . And if my 3-month (90 days) negative test is conclusive or not? I am so worried now. I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.

You are wondering if there is a difference between a gay HIV test and a straight HIV test. Like what for instance? Are you wondering if the gay version is perhaps more fashion forward and perhaps comes with a CD of greatest hits from Barbra Streisand? No, silly boy, the testing is the same whether you're straight as a lawn dart or as gay as the Christmas windows at Macy's.

You're also wondering if there's a difference in HIV testing between protected and unprotected sex??? Dude, where are you coming up with these questions?!? Do you think the unprotected test would come with stern scolding fro the lab technician berating you for being such a dimwit knucklehead for doing the dance with no pants without being "dressed" for the occasion? Once again your question is nonsensical. How would the test know if you screwed up while screwing by deciding foolishly not to use a condom?

The test's only job is to determine whether you contracted HIV. It really doesn't care about your sexual orientation or fidelity to safer sex guidelines!

Your weight loss is not concerning. Your lack of understanding about HIV, however, is. I suggest you spend some time on this site reviewing basic informant about HIV, HIV prevention and HIV testing.

Any chance my Doctor knows ?
can anal sex without bleeding can cause hiv (RISK OF HIV AS A TOP, 2010) (ANAL MUCOUS, ANAL FLUIDS, RECTAL SECRETIONS, 2010)