Enlarged Liver has me worried

Dear Dr Bob,

I have been reading your forum religiously now for the last 4 weeks and find it very helpful.

4 weeks ago I had oral sex (insertive) for about 3 minutes with what turned out to be a Lady Boy in Bangkok. I wore a condom, but I let he/she put it on me. As far as I am aware the Condom did not break and there was no blood.

I am in week 4 now and have had not symptoms except what appears to be a swollen liver, which I have had now for 9 days. At the moment I am travelling Asia and have drank more than normal and eaten more than normal. I have eaten a strange mix of Western and Asian food and have been on anti malaria tablets.

Based on the condom and the fact it was Oral sex I believe I have pretty much no risk, but the swollen liver makes me think I may have some how caught HIV.

Thank you for your help

What do you guys think? Thank you

I agree with you: "Based on the condom and the fact it was oral sex I believe I have pretty much no risk . . ."!!!

Did a doctor diagnose your "swollen liver"? It would be near impossible for you to self-diagnose this problem!

Microwaved Blood !!!
Pep,Sexual Assault,and Family