hey Dr. B Porn guy stoppin by

Hello Dr. B,

just saying HI. I mailed a check out a few weeks ago. I hope the contribution helps in these rough times.

Since you know all, or most of all...

As you have suggested I started seeing a doc to get over my HIV fear and wow so may other things have come up so thanks for the suggestion.

I have 2 follow up questions: 1) did a 16 week hiv 1/2 ab and hep c ab test and both came back neg.

I have accepted my HIV neg status except my liver enzymes are slightly elevated and now that has me worried about coinfection. My doc did a liver biopsy and shows fatty liver, however my past numbers before the expierence were in the normal range. He stated that if it was acute hep c 1) the liver enzymes would be much higher in the 300+ range and 2) my antibody test would be positive.

do I have to worry about coinfection and delayed ser-convert. Is a 4 month hep c test a good test.

On a side note as I have follwed you and your website I have gained a great deal of respect for you and what you do. The company I work for does a quaterly matching programs for donations made by employees. For 2011 I have added your organization as my quaterly match. I feel for all the support and advice you have given me this seemed to be an appropriate gesture of thanks.

SB.

PS Did you check out Sara P's new show????

Hello SB,

1. Do you have to worry about hepatitis C coinfection and/or delayed HIV seroconversion? Nope! I absolutely agree with the assessment your doctor gave you.

2. Yes, your four-month hepatitis C test is conclusive.

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted you are finding psychotherapy so enlightening and helpful. Most people do!

Thanks also for adding The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation to your company's matching-gift program for 2011! This effectively doubles any gift originating from anyone working in your company. The foundation has found such programs extremely helpful.

As for Sarah Palin's new show, even with potent anti-nausea drugs, I doubt I could watch. I'll wait for the Tina Fey version on SNL.

Be well SB.

Alternative Protease inhibitior
Microwaved Blood !!!