How much at risk am I?

Dear Dr, Frascino, last Saturday I had umprotected sex with someone who was trustworth to me till the moment after when he disclosed that he and his wife are swingers. As far as I can tell, it appears that he has not come at all inside me. After the act, I went to the bathroon and no sperm discharge came out but only a transparent jelly like fluid which had a slight smell of sperm but which I assumed was my own fluids. I also kissed his penis but there there was just a bit of discharge there. I am worried to death because of this irresponsible act of my side and would like to hear your opinion on this as, apparently, I must wait - if I survive - three months for the HIV test. When I confronted him, the man in question told me that he had just three weeks ago undergone routine check-up and all his tests including std and hiv were negative but I don't know if I can really trust him again. I appreciate your help and opinion here. Be blessed for you work! Lisanne

Hello Liane,

So you were having unprotected sex with a guy who was cheating on his wife. Now, tell me again why you thought this dude was so "trustworth"???

No doubt unprotected sex places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. An HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is warranted. (HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.) You might consider asking Mr. "Unprotected" Swinger to get another rapid HIV test now and show you the result. If indeed he is negative, this would reduce your chances of an HIV exposure to the remote possibility that swinger-guy only recently became infected and is still in his window period (HIV infected but not yet testing HIV-antibody positive).

Good luck. Don't ever put yourself at such risk again, OK?

pls answer + 50$ right way
Scary encounter, please put me at rest.