pls answer + 50$ right way

hello doc, first of all thanx for giving your advice to whom who realy wants it...

so here is my story i had a oral sex with condom with known hiv+, which was a prostitute and we kissed a lot but at that time i had a cranker sore in my mouth which was not bleeding and we kissed a lot,,,,

i am worried because after to weeks i caught fever and some rash on my face....these were hardly remain for 3 days.... so i am very anxious so my questions are... 1)can hiv transmitted this way? 2)are this symptoms has connection with hiv?

i dont test her blood but i am not sure either she was bleeding or not....thanx and pls answer....

i will donate for sure

"Oral sex with a condom" would not constitute a risk for acquiring HIV, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Kissing, even with a non-bleeding "cranker sore," is not considered a risk for HIV transmissions/acquisition.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). If you remain concerned despite my reassurance, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. This would be primarily for psychological peace of mind. I'm confident the result would be negative. You can read much more about oral sex and HIV-transmission risks in the archives of this forum. Have a look.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

1 Thing Never Mentioned
How much at risk am I?