Small red bruise by anus/rectum?

hi,

four days ago i engaged it male-to-male sex act. It involved sucking each other and rimming, i don't think the other guy inserted his penis into me, i think i would know if he tried (never done anal before so unsure) but i remember my hand shooting back to move his penis away and prevent it from going in when he started to climb up on top of me.

I have now noticed a small red bruis like mark close to my anus it does not hurt and the skin is not broken and is small about the size of a mis shaped mint. It does resemble a hickey. my anus does not seem inflamed it is a bit itchy though. This bruise has quickly fade since the incident.

My question is should i be worried about a possible hiv risk, there was no ejaculate obv there would be pre-ejaculate and no visable blood? I doubt that an std of this sort would show after only a few days am i correct in thinking this. And also would i know if someone tried to insert there penis into my anus?

I did ask they guy first if he gets tested reguarly and he said yes and that he does not have any std, he has also been in a relationship for 11 years.

Thanks in advance.

John

Hello John,

The butt hickey that resembles a "mis-shaped mint" is not a risk for STDs, including HIV.

Would you know if someone inserted his throbbing tallywhacker into your backdoor? Oh definitely yes. I have absolutely no doubt that would be not only noticeable, but highly memorable as well.

Unprotected oral sex carries only a small risk of HIV transmission. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark would provide a definitive result. The statistical odds are all in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from this man-on-man action. You can read much more about the STD risk associated with oral sex and riming in the archives of this forum. Have a look!

Good luck. Be well.

Application for ex-WW club, WOO HOO needed please!
1 Thing Never Mentioned