HIV PEP combination therapy less than 4 weeks
Nov 10, 2010
I read that theretically the combination therapy (combovir plus kaletra) should have succeeded by now after two weeks. Is that correct? I know the WHO guidelines say 4 weeks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I certainly would not trust "theoretically" in this case! PEP should be taken for a full 28-day course.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.