one night stand. should i worry?

Hi, I am male. I had sex (one night stand) both vaginal and anal. I used the hotel shower bag and I am sure it didn't break. However, because I never done it with a stranger I got so worried. So I called her and I took her to the hospital and she got the HIV 1 and 2 antibodies test (aids test) The result showed negative. I am still worried because I heard if she got the HIV in the last few months the test wouldn't detect it. Should I worry?

You used the hotel shower bag??? Why? Did you run out of Ziploc plastic sandwich baggies? Dude, hotel shower bags are not latex condoms!

It is encouraging your one-night stand tested HIV negative. Yes, there is a rather remote possibility she's recently become HIV infected and still in her window period (particularly if she agrees to hotel shower bags as protection). You should do two things:

1. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark.

2. Buy some latex condoms. Frevinsakes!

Undetermined HIV test! Please give me your advise!
Risk for UAI Top (RISK OF HIV AS A TOP, 2010) (ANAL MUCOUS, ANAL FLUIDS, RECTAL SECRETIONS, 2010)