can i jack off and fix me penis

if i jack off with my left hand will it bend my penis that is curved to the left?

No, unfortunately not. See below.

curved penis (PEYRONIE'S DISEASE, 2010) Nov 5, 2010

hi, i am 26 years old man. and having a curved penis problem. kindly tell me how to get a curved penis in to straighten.

That depends on if it's only a slight bend or whether the guys (and gals) call you Captain Hook whenever you drop trou. The medical condition is called Peyronie's disease. I'll print some information below.

bent penis Jan 8, 2010

I am 22 now. I have been masturbating from almost 10 years rubbing against bed. the same approach everytime. recently I have observed myself that I am keeping my penis sidewards while I rub against bed and also observred that its bent sidewards (slightly+). Is bed-masturbation cause for my bent penis in my case? always force on growing muscles to sidewards..?? is this the reason?

"Bed-masturbating" is not the cause of your bent big bopper. No matter how you "burp the nephew," you won't turn Mr. Happy into Captain Hook. A slight bend in your banana can be normal. More significant bends are called Peyronie's disease. See below.

Bent in Penis after long tome masturbation Jan 20, 2009

I am masturbating since long and try to avoid from this bad habit but unfortunately unable to do at my end. Still i am trying to avoid maximum time even months have been paased but night fall occurs. I found bent in my penis towards right side like banana shape and with some veins also seen on it. I want to reshape it as it was before, second either it comes under disease disorder of testis or my sperms may able for the reproduction.Thirdly I should go fora herbal treatment with no side effects. What should I do??.Reply please as soon as possible.

Masturbation is not a "bad habit." It's a perfectly normal and healthy habit.

Your bent banana is not due to masturbating. What you have is Peyronie's disease. (See below.) Peyronie's disease does not affect sperm production or ability to reproduce.

Should you go for herbal treatment? No, it would not be effective. As for what to do, you could see a urologist if you're concerned about your "right hook."

How to quit masturbation. (Peyronie's disease) (M ASTURBATION 2008) (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF AN STD BY MASTURBATION, 2008) Jul 11, 2008

Dr. Frascino, I have masturbated for six years and feel ashamed because of it. Now things have gone to far and my..shaft is starting to curve. So now is the time to stop, can you tell me how?

P.S. PLZ respond, I have to end this.

Quit masturbating??? Why? It's completely normal and very healthy. There is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of "choking the chicken" or "burping the nephew" or whatever euphemism you'd like to use! (See below.)

As for your shaft starting to curve, this is not due to masturbating! It's a condition called Peyronie's disease (see below). The cause of this condition is not known. But we do know it's not caused by wanking!

I would suggest you review the information in the archives of this forum. We have a whole chapter devoted to whacking off. Remember, it's completely normal. In fact, I just may take a break from answering questions to play with my own "home entertainment center" for a pause that refreshes!

question about HIV and bent penis Jun 27, 2006

Dear Doctor, I think you are a wonderful person and I may donate to your foundation if I can find out how. You have answered one of my questions before and relieved some stress. I have a few minor questions that may help me a little. I recently (within a month) have noticed my penis is bent a little to the side. A few questions please...

1. Is it normal to have a slightly bent penis...is it harmful?

2. Can masturbating cause the bent penis or does it just happen?

3. Although I used a condom and I am not worried about this particular situation too much, does it increase your chances of contracting HIV or AIDS if you have a bent penis?

Thank you doctor...please answer.

I'll be brief:

1. "Normal" would be straight. "Slightly bent" is extremely common and not at all harmful.

2. If masturbating caused a penis to bend, I would be Captain Hook rather than Dr. Bob.

3. A slight bend will not affect sexual function. A severe bend (Peyronie's disease) can cause discomfort. Bends, be they slight curves or severe kinks, do not affect HIV risk.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Peyronie's Disease

Peyronie's disease is the development of abnormal scar tissue, or plaques, in tissues inside the penis. When a penis affected by Peyronie's (pa-ro-NEEZ) disease is erect, it's usually bent and may be painful.

Peyronie's disease may prevent a man from having sex, and men with Peyronie's disease often experience stress or anxiety related to this disorder.

Research about the effectiveness of nonsurgical treatments for Peyronie's disease is limited. Surgery to correct a curved or bent penis is usually recommended if the deformity is severe or prevents satisfactory sexual activity.

Peyronie's disease symptoms may appear suddenly or develop gradually. The most common signs and symptoms of Peyronie's disease include the following:

Deformed penis When the penis is erect, it appears deformed. The penis may:

Be bent, or curved, upward, the most common deformity Be bent down or to one side Have an "hourglass" appearance, with a tight, narrow band around the erect shaft Have a "hinge" effect, in which the penis appears erect but bends sharply downward at the base The curvature or other deformity may gradually worsen over the first six to 18 months. At a certain point in time, the deformity will no longer worsen, but it will continue to recur with erections.

Pain Pain most often occurs with an erection during the first six to 18 months after the onset of symptoms. However, pain associated with Peyronie's disease may occur in any of the following cases:

During an erection Only during an orgasm When the penis is touched even when it's not erect (flaccid) Scar tissue under the skin The scar tissue, or plaques, associated with Peyronie's disease can be felt under the skin of the penis as flat lumps or a band of hard tissue.

Other symptoms Other signs and symptoms include:

Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) Shortening of the penis When to see a doctor See your doctor if you have any symptoms during an erection that cause pain, prevent you from having sex or cause you anxiety. An accurate diagnosis is necessary to get appropriate treatment.

Treatments and drugs By Mayo Clinic staff Nesbit plication Your doctor will likely not recommend treatment if all of the conditions apply to you:

The curvature isn't severe and is no longer worsening You don't experience pain You can engage in satisfactory sexual activity Oral medications There's limited information on the effectiveness of drugs to treatment Peyronie's disease. A number of oral medications have been proposed and tested, but the use of these drugs isn't supported by reliable research.

Penile injections Research on drugs injected directly into the plaques in the penis is somewhat limited. However, these treatments may reduce the curvature of the penis and pain associated with Peyronie's disease. If you have one of these treatments, you'll receive multiple injections over several months. You'll be given a local anesthetic to prevent pain during the injections.

Penile injections for Peyronie's disease may include one of the following drugs:

Verapamil is a drug normally used to treat high blood pressure. It appears to disrupt the production of collagen, a protein in connective tissues that appears to be a key factor in the formation of Peyronie's disease scar tissue. Interferon is a protein that appears to disrupt the production and promote the breakdown of collagen. Collagenase is an enzyme that breaks down collagen and may eliminate some scar tissue. Surgery Your doctor may suggest surgery if the deformity of your penis is severe or prevents you from having sex. Surgery usually isn't performed until the condition is stabilized until the curvature hasn't changed and your erections have been pain-free for at least six months.

Common surgical methods include:

Shortening the unaffected side. A variety of procedures can be used to shorten the tunica albuginea on the side of the penis opposite the scar tissue. The shortened side of the sheath and the less elastic, scarred side of the sheath end up being about the same length when the penis is erect. This results in a relatively straight erection. These procedures usually shorten the overall length of the penis. It's generally used in men who have adequate penis length and a less severe curvature of the penis. A risk of this procedure is difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction). Lengthening the affected side. With these procedures, the surgeon makes several cuts in the scar tissue, allowing the sheath to stretch out and the penis to straighten. The surgeon may have to remove some of the scar tissue. A graft is sewn into place to cover the holes in the tunica albuginea. A graft may be tissue from your own body, human or animal tissue, or a synthetic material. This procedure is generally used if a man has a shorter penis, severe curvature or a complicated deformity. This procedure runs a greater risk of erectile dysfunction than does the shortening procedure. Penile implants. Penile implants are essentially artificial versions of the spongy, tube-like tissues in the penis (corpora cavernosa). The implants may be semirigid manually bent down to appear flaccid or bent up for sexual intercourse. Other penile implants may be inflated with a pump implanted either in the groin or the scrotum. The inflated implants cause the penis to be erect. Penile implants are usually used if a man has both Peyronie's disease and erectile dysfunction. When the implants are put in place, the surgeon will likely make some incisions in the scar tissue to relieve tension on the tunica albuginea. You'll likely go home from the hospital the same day as the surgery. You'll need to leave the dressing on your penis for 24 to 72 hours. Your surgeon will advise you on how long you should wait before having sex. You'll likely need to wait at least four to six weeks.

would i still test positive?
Undetermined HIV test! Please give me your advise!