|would i still test positive?
Nov 10, 2010
Would someone that has had hiv for thirteen years test positive on an hiv test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Risk Of Acquiring Hiv Through Open Mouth Kissing
- Can You Can Become Infected With Hiv From Casual Contact Sharing Eating Utensils Or Drinking Glasses?
- How Long Can Hiv Go Undetected?
- Does Prednisone Cause Thrush?
- What Can I Do To Ease My Newborn Thrush Pains?
- How Will The Doctor Contact Me If I Test Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.